Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Today is Earth day! I have always loved Earth Day, when I was a kid we would always do really exciting things on this day at school one year we even planted a tree at my school and it is still there today. So this Earth day I have decided I need to do some little things to help our Earth. First I have decided to start bringing a bowl to work to eat my morning oatmeal in instead of using a Styrofoam cup and throwing it away, next I have decided to bring a reusable water bottle to work too. They are just little things, but I think that it is the little things that count. I have been using my canvas bags at the grocery store for a few years now and I actually have a big collection of bags to use now. So show the Earth how much you love it by doing something for it! YEAH for Earth!

No comments: