Thursday, April 30, 2009

Honest post

I saw this on my friend Tracy's blog and it sounded like fun so I am doing it....

It is called honest scrap...

A) First list 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep.
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap...

1) When I was pregnant with Addy I knew I would love her but I didn't know how much I could love her. I never knew I could love, worry, and care for another person so much. I can honestly say it is the most wonderful and amazing feeling in the world.

2) I have really bad social anxiety. I am fine when I am with friends or at work but when I am with people I don't know I ball up and freak out a little inside. I don't like when strangers try to talk to me it makes me really nervous and I don't ever know what to say. I am terrible at small talk.

3) I don't like when my family give my their opinions about what I should do with my baby. They say things like she is too hot take her jacket off, she is too cold put her jacket on, she doesn't like that headband on. It drives me nuts! I think I can decide what is best for my little lady.

4) The only thing Shane and I fight about is where and what to eat for dinner. It is so stupid. We both are very passioniate about food so why do we have so much trouble when it comes to dinner. Ahhhh!

5) I really hope that Addy always has a close realtionship with her grandparents. I was never really close to my grandparents growing up, I really only saw them on holidays and other special occasions. Now that I am older I talk to them more but I feel like I missed out on a lot of years that I can't make up. I don't want Addy to have those same feelings we she is an adult so I would like her to always be close to my parents.

6) If someone gave me a million dollars I would spend a good portion of that money on new clothes. I really dislike most of my clothes and I would like it if I could just buy all new ones and start my wardrobe all over again that would be awesome.

7) I am trying really hard not to fatty and junky food but it is so hard. Why does all the fatty food taste so good. I want to be the same size I was in high school. I may never be that little again but it would be nice if I could lose some weight. I really don't like to exercise all that well and I need to work on that and that would help me lose some of this extra weight I am carrying around. I am going to work on that.

8) I really want to go back to school. I love school! I love learning new things and feeling like I am doing something with my life. So I have decided that I am going back to school in the fall.

9) I wish I was more crafty and creative. I look at other people's blogs and see all the cool things they make and it makes me jealous. I know I have a creative part of me I am just having trouble finding it inside of me. That is something I need to work on.

10) I should be doing work right now but instead I am working on this post and since I can't think of anything else I am going back to work.

I would like it if all my friends would do this on their blogs because I love learning new things about people. So do it!

2 comments:

Kindra said...

Ariel! You are so cute! I love to read your blog, and yes you are too creative! I love your natural, wholistic way of life, it is so refreshing!

Ariel said...

Oh thanks Kindra! You're sweet.