Saturday, April 25, 2009

No one's going to rain on my parade today......

I am in the best mood today! There is not really any particular reason for my chipper mood, it's just a good dasy I guess! Really it's the little things that are making me happy today like the rain, yummy warm tea, a really wonderful salad for lunch, my happy little girl, and getting things done. I just wanted to share my good mood with those in the blogging world so there I shared.

I wanted to share a funny thing Luke said before we went to dinner last night. We went to dinner at La Frontera last night and every time we go there with Luke there is always police eating there....well we always tease Luke and tell him the police are after him and that is why they are there....so last night as we pull in the parking lot Luke says "I think when I had to get stitches in my chin they put a microchip in there so the police always know where I am." What a crazy imagination that kid has. I just thought it was a funny and paranoid thing to say..made me laugh. Kids!

And on that note I will leave you with a picture of that silly boy!

No comments: