Friday, April 10, 2009

Thoughts for today

Why am I so grumpy today? I really have no reason to be, but I keep snapping at Shane. Ahhhhh!

My cat keeps drinking out of the fish bowl...Is this safe? He doesn't even know there is a fish in the bowl he just likes to drink out of the fish bowl instead of his water dish.

I can't believe I have to go back to work in like 10 days! I am so depressed about it. :(

I am excited for Easter I love to eat ham and Addy has a cute new dress to wear!

And finally I am jealous that Luke gets to go to California with his mom. I want to go a vacation.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I know that you are not excited to come back to work, but I'm excited! I have missed my friend!

Amber said...

P.S. We really should talk Ryan into having a day care put in somewhere at work, it would be used!

Ariel said...

That would be so awesome!!!

Mollie and Jason said...

We are excited to have you back!!! I agree with Amber about the whole day care thing... We need to have Ryan get on that:)