Monday, April 6, 2009

Holy Crap!

Yesterday was a nice sunny day outside! It was wonderful...a little chilly but still good. So of course since it was a nice day Lucas was playing outside. He was riding his scooter around and playing games. He was outside riding his scooter and all the sudden I here "DAD IT'S in my throat it's stuck in my throat" well lucas was sucking on a piece of hard candy and it got lodged in his throat. Shane picked him up and ran him into the house as fast as he could and asked me what to do. I panicked and said I DON'T KNOW. Well Shane hit Luke's chest and the candy came flying out. We all should around and hugged each other for what seemed like forever. I was shaking so bad I have never been so scared in my life. I was so glad he was okay and I told him please don't ever do that again and he laughed and said okay I won't. GEEZ.

3 comments:

Amber said...

We were at a family reunion and I was watching Tyleigh. I gave her some watermelon and she took a huge bite when I wasn't looking and starting choking. I freaked out and just ran her to my mom. It's like your mind goes blank and you just panic! I'm glad that he is ok and Shane got the candy unstuck!

Ashley Rae said...

First of all, holy crap- what a scary story. That would freak me out.

Second- you have a blog! Yay! Your family is so cute :)

Kindra said...

David once gave D.J. a triscut cracker when he was 7 months old and I had to whack his back. It was the longest 5 seconds of my life! There is no worse feeling!